212 Graduate Education Building
College of Education and Health Professions
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Heidi Erickson graduated from Brigham Young University with a B.A. in Political science. During school she worked for an education policy reform group focusing on private school vouchers and charter schools in Utah. Following school she worked as a research analyst and lobbyist for a non-profit tax policy group in Salt Lake City. She is now a Ph.D. student and research assistant in the Department of Education Reform at the University of Arkansas.
- University of Arkansas - Ph.D. in Education Policy (Anticipated 2019)
- Brigham Young University - B.A. in Political Science
- Jay Greene, Heidi Holmes Erickson, Angela Watson, and Molly Beck (2017). "The Play's the Thing: Experimentally Examining the Social and Cognitive Effects of School Field Trips to Live Theater Performances." EDRE Working Paper No. 2017-13.
- Corey DeAngelis, Heidi Holmes Erickson and Gary Ritter. (2017). "Is Pre-Kindergarten an Educational Panacea? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Scaled-Up Pre-Kindergarten in the United States." EDRE Working Paper No. 2017-08.
- Corey DeAngelis and Heidi Holmes Erickson (2017). "What Leads to Successful School Choice Programs? A Review of the Theories and Evidence." EDRE Working Paper No. 2017-17.
- Elise Swanson, Heidi Holmes Erickson and Gary W. Ritter (2017). "Examining the Impacts of Middle School Disciplinary Policies on 9th Grade Retention." EDRE Working Paper 2017-11.