Molly I. Beck
212 Graduate Education Building
College of Education and Health Professions
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Molly I. Beck is a Distinguished Doctoral Fellow and Graduate Research Assistant in the Department of Education Reform at the University of Arkansas. Prior to joining the Department of Education Reform, Molly earned a B.A. in French and Political Science from Texas State University and an M.P.A. from the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University. Between her undergraduate and graduate studies, Molly taught French, Government, and Technology to middle school and high school students in Texas.
- University of Arkansas - Ph.D in Education Policy (Anticipated May 2020)
- Texas A&M University - Master of Public Administration
- Texas State University - B.A. in French and Political Science
- Educational outcomes of English Language Learners
- Academic and non-academic outcomes from experiential learning
- Teacher recruitment, quality, retention
- Taylor, L.L., Lahey, J.N, Beck, M.I., & Froyd, J.E. (2019). “How to do a salary equity study – with an illustrative example from higher education.” Public Personnel Management.
- Greene, J. P., Holmes Erickson, H., Watson, A., & Beck, M.I. (2018). “The play's the thing: experimentally examining the social and cognitive effects of
school field trips to live theater performances. Educational Researcher, 47 (4), 246-254.
- Taylor, L.L., Beck, M.I., Lahey, J.N., & Froyd, J.E. (2017). "Reducing inequality in higher education: the link between faculty empowerment and climate and retention." Innovative Higher Education, 1-15.
- Erickson, H.H., Greene, J.P., Watson, A.R., & Beck, M.I. (2019). Does Art Make You Smart? A Longitudinal Experiment of the Effects of Multiple Arts-Focused Field Trips.
- Watson, A.R., Greene, J.P., Erickson, H.H., & Beck, M.I. (2019) Altered Attitudes and Actions: Social-Emotional Effects of Multiple Arts Field Trips.
- Lee, M.H. & Beck, M.I. (2019). Assessing the Impact of Holocaust Education on Adolescents’ Civic Values: Experimental Evidence from Arkansas. (Under Review)
- Crispin, L.M. & Beck, M.I. (2019). Museum Attendance in Youth: Who Attends and How Often?
- An Evaluation of Culturally-Enriching Field Trips
- A Longitudinal Evaluation of Crystal Bridges' School Partnership Program
- Arkansas Holocaust Education Conference Evaluation
- EDFD 5683 – Issues in Educational Policy (Online, Lecture)
- WCOB 1033 – Data Analysis and Interpretation (Lecture)